Read Before You Buy
- Colours of the actual product may vary slightly as compared to images on website due to following reasons:
- Lighting effects
- Digital camera photography
- Your electronic device screen configurations
We have tried our best to maintain same colours and hence we shoot most of our sarees outdoor to take advantage of natural light
- Most of our sarees are work of hand and hence may not be same all over as no machines are involved here. But these little differences is what makes the fabric more beautiful and proves that it is work of hand. You may see variation in terms of colours in case of block printed fabric as amount of pressure applied may vary from one part of the fabric to another. Similarly in case of some fabric you may see overlapping threads wherever the design pattern changes. But these little imperfections gives the fabric it’s unique look and proves the authenticity of the handiwork of the artisans. Those of you who buy these fabrics regularly, are usually well aware of these differences and like those too.
- There are several varieties of cotton fabric varying from soft to crisp, smooth to rough, thin to thick. Each state in India has different form of Cotton and hence all cotton sarees may not be same in terms of texture and thickness.
- Most of our products are made from Natural Fibres. Unlike synthetic fibres these tend to leave colour. Rough washing may fade the colour.
- Check the washing instructions in the product descriptions as few of the products may require Dry Cleaning or Hand washing only.
- 'Preordered' items which are made-on-order need at least 2-3 weeks for dispatch. Preordered items cannot be cancelled once order is placed.
- Read our Cancellation & Refund Policy before you decide to buy