Digital Chikankari Linen Saree
Upasna - Cream (SAREE)
Country of Origin: India
Sold By: Dvija
- Return Policy
- Type: Digital Chikankari
- Material: Linen
- Texture: Soft
- Colour: Cream
- Blouse piece: Yes (0.8m)
- Length: 5.5m
- Height: 45 inches
- Washing Instructions: First time dry cleaning required. Later only hand wash with mild detergent. No machine washing.
Linen is a textile made from the fibers of the flax plant. These fibers are carefully extracted, spun into yarn, and then woven into long sheets of comfortable, durable fabric called linen fabric. Linen is very strong, absorbent, and dries faster than cotton. Because of these properties, linen is comfortable to wear in hot weather and is valued for use in garments. Sarees made of linen are valued for their exceptional coolness and freshness. But on the contrary, it also keeps you warm in winters. It is truely an all-season saree which can be worn throughout the year.
In weaving the fabric’s uniqueness lies in the very complex process of making it. The design of the saree is all in the creative minds of the weaver. The loom is operated without any electricity with the perfect co-ordination of hands and feet of the weaver. As the fabric is being woven, the weavers weave motifs into the pallu, border or body of the saree. The more intricate the design, more is the price of the masterpiece. The setting up of the loom itself takes 1 month and the actual weaving takes 2-3 months. In single setup only 30-40 sarees are woven. The efforts of the weaver and the time taken to make each saree determines it's price. But the look of the saree when draped makes it priceless.
For more details about the return policy please read below:
Can I return the product if I don’t like it?
What are the conditions of return?
- In case of Cash on Delivery, Refund can be done only in the form of store credit.
- We refund only the product price. Shipping/COD charges (if any) will NOT be refunded.
- In case of Exchange no deductions are made other than shipping charges
- Returns or Exchanges not applicable on already exchanged products.
- If order contains free gift then in case of return, the free gift also needs to be returned.
How the refund amount is calculated?
Refund to Store Credit = 1100 (order value) - 100 (shipping) = 1000
Exchange = 1100 (order value) - 100 (shipping) = 1000
How to use Store Credit for Shopping?
In case of Prepaid order, What will be the mode of refund?
In case of COD order, how the refund would be given?
Can I exchange the product with another product?
Yes. Partial returns/exchanges are accepted. Please note if the product is part of a BOGO sale or combo offer or clearance sale then only store credit or exchange is possible.
How to send the product back?
• Once you receive the product, if you don’t like it please do not remove any of the tags attached to it. Submit request for return/exchange within 2 days of receiving the order. Returns are NOT accepted 2 days after the delivery. Fill up our return/exchange request form here:
• We will review your request and will send you approval/rejection for the same as the case may apply. Kindly do not dispatch the products before receiving approval from us, we will not be able to process such requests. We will not accept returns if the product is directly sent to us without our approval. Please keep all tags, contents of the package (including free gifts, if any) intact as received. We do not accept the product back if the tag is detached or if anything is missing from the original parcel.
• We will arrange for Return Pickup within 2-3 days. You need to ensure that you are available when the delivery boy comes at your doorstep. The pickup time cannot be adjusted as per customer availability. If the delivery boy is not allowed by your security to enter your premises then you need to meet him outside the premises. Please co-ordinate with the delivery boy when he calls at your number.
• We will make ONLY ONE attempt at pickup. If you miss the pickup or if your pincode does not have the return pickup facility then you need to send us the product back by any courier agent of your choice at your own cost. The product should reach us within 10 days of your request approval. Products received after 10 days will not be accepted.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the product by the customer.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and tag (including free gifts, if any).
- Any product that is used (and not just tried) or washed.
You can cancel your order within 24 hrs of placing the order, by calling us know on +91 9821511512 or email at email@example.com or WhatsApp on +91 9326755012. No cancellations on sarees with 'Fall & Edging' Requests. No cancellation after order is shipped.
- Colours of the actual product may vary slightly as compared to images on website due to following reasons:
- Lighting effects
- Digital camera photography
- Your electronic device screen configurations
- Read our Return & Exchange Policy before you decide to buy