Washing Instructions: First time dry cleaning is required. Later hand wash only. No machine washing.
About Fabric & Craft
Zari Linen is a beautiful blend of Linen with Zari Threads. The golden sheen of zari with the beautiful texture of linen creates magic. The gotta patti lace enhances the minimalistic design to another level. Drape these zari linen sarees to look like a queen. But the rule is don't add too many accessories :). Keep it simple to rock the look.
5000 years ago there was a small island called 'Timbadoo'. It was so small that it could not be located on any map. The land of Timbadoo was blessed with immense wealth and was ruled by a beautiful Queen... Once a shrewd king invaded Timbadoo and tried to rob all of its wealth. But the Queen of Timbadoo hid the wealth in an old temple and protected it with the spell of a serpent. Only the one who wishes to share it with others could break the spell. For ages no one could find the treasure and it remained buried in the temple. Today we broke the spell and discovered the hidden wealth of Timbadoo. We would love to share this wealth with You.
We at Shop@DVIJA believe in full Customer Satisfaction & always help our customers as much as we can. But also note that handloom products do have little imperfections unlike machine made products which all look exactly the same. But these imperfections is what proves its authenticity and the beauty of craftsmanship lies in the uniqueness of each product which is entirely hand made by the artisans. It’s like an artist who cannot paint the same picture in exactly the same way every time as it is not humanly possible. Please bear this in mind before deciding to return our products. Also we do not enhance our product images. We shoot all our products in natural light but due to your device screen resolutions the products may look different from one device to another leading to slight differences in colour and brightness.
Please read the below policy in detail. When you place an order with us it is understood that you have read and agreed to the policy mentioned below.
For more details about the return policy please read below:
Can I return the product if I don’t like it?
Yes (except in case of Blouses and in case of International Orders for all products). With our unique Policy (which not many clothing brands provide) if you don't like our product, you can return/exchange it. But do read the conditions of return below.
What are the conditions of return?
If you are based in India, you can return the product (except Blouses) if you don’t like it.
For international orders returns/exchanges are not possible. This applies to all products.
Blouses cannot be returned or exchanged for hygiene purpose. In case of size issue you can get it altered from your local tailor as per your size and we can reimburse you alteration charges up to Rs. 100 only. You need to show us the tailoring receipt for the same. Also this will be done only once per product. This is not applicable for Kurtis.
For Prepaid orders refund can be done to the original mode of payment or store credit as per customer's wish.
For COD orders, refund is possible ONLY in the form of store credit.
We refund only the product price. Shipping/COD charges (if any) will NOT be refunded.
Also a fixed amount of Rs. 150 per product will be deducted towards processing fees in case you choose 'Refund to Original Mode of Payment' option.
In case of exchange or store credit no deductions will be made.
Returns not applicable in case of contest prizes.
Refunds not applicable on items on Sale or Offer or Preorders. Only Exchange or Store Credit is applicable. This applies to all products in the combo offer.
Returns or Exchanges not applicable on already exchanged products.
Returns or Exchanges not applicable on Free Gifts or Contest Prizes.
Items purchased with Store credit can only be exchanged or store credited.
How to use Store Credit for Shopping?
Store Credits are given in the form of discount code on emails. Apply the code at the time of checkout to avail the discount. Store Credits are valid for 3 months from the date of issue and can be applied only once. Shop for equal or greater amount as balance amount of store credit (if any) cannot be used for second shopping.
In case of COD order, why refund to account option not available?
In view of customer data safety we refrain from asking for customer account details. In case of prepaid orders the refund happens to the original mode of payment via the payment gateway and the gateway handles it in safe manner. Hence customer is not required to provide any account details. But in case of COD as the payment isdone via cash or card to the courier company we do not have the customer's account details and hence refund is possible only through store credit or exchange. This is in the best interest of the customer.
Can I exchange the product with another product? Yes we can provide exchange on the product with another product or products of your choice (provided it is available in our stock). Not applicable for blouses for hygiene purpose. The total value of the replacement should be equal or more than the value of the original product. Please note exchange can be done ONLY ONCE. More than one exchanges on same order are NOT permitted.
Can I return/exchange my order partially? For eg. If I don't like one product out of the 3 products I purchased, can I return/exchange just one? Yes. Partial returns/exchanges are accepted. Only the price of that one product will be adjusted excluding a fixed amount of Rs. 150 per product towards processing fees in case of Refund to Original mode of Payment.
How to send the product back?
We have the facility to pickup shipment from customer. But customer can also choose to send the parcel by themselves at the address provided by us. But prior to sending the courier please make sure that the return request is placed and you get required approvals from us. We will not accept the shipment if there is no valid and approved return request in place. Also in certain cases if pickup is not possible in your area due to some restrictions or issue with our courier partner then in that case you need to ship the product back to us.
What is the step-by-step return process?
• Once you receive the product, if you don’t like it please do not remove any of the tags attached to it. Submit request for return/exchange within 2 days of receiving the order. Returns are NOT accepted 2 days after the delivery. Fill up our return/exchange request form here:
• We will consider your request and a ’Return Approved’ email will be sent to you. Kindly do not dispatch the products before receiving a "Return Approved” Confirmation email from us, we will not be able to process such requests. We will not accept returns if the product is directly sent to us without our confirmation. Please keep all tags, contents of the package (including free gifts, if any) intact as received. We do not accept the product back if the tag is detached or if anything is missing from the original parcel.
• We will arrange for Return Pickup within 2-3 days and you will be informed about the same via the ‘Return Approved’ email we send. You need to ensure that you are available when the delivery boy comes at your doorstep. The pickup time cannot be adjusted as per customer availability. If the delivery boy is not allowed by your security to enter your premises then you need to meet him outside the premises. Please co-ordinate with the delivery boy when he calls at your number.
• We will make ONLY ONE attempt at pickup. If you miss the pickup or if your pincode does not have the return pickup facility then you need to send us the product back by any courier agent of your choice. The product should reach us within 10 days of sending the ’Return Approved’ email. Products received after 10 days will not be accepted.
• Once the parcel is picked it takes at least 7-10 days to receive the parcel at our hub after which it goes through quality checks. We verify its contents and tags. If it does not match our standards, then the same product will be shipped back (within India only) and no refund will be processed. If everything is intact we will process the refund by sending you a ‘Refund Confirmation’ email. Refunds are generally processed within 10 business days from the date of sending the ‘Refund Confirmation’ email. Refunds can be done either by Store Credit or Original Payment mode as the case may apply. A fixed amount of Rs. 150 per product will be deducted towards processing fees in case of Refund to Original Mode of Payment.
• If you have chosen for exchange and the price of the new product is higher than the returned product than the difference needs to be paid by the customer. Instructions to pay will be sent to customer separately.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return, viz:
Any product that exhibits physical damage to the product by the customer.
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and tag (including free gifts, if any).
Any product that is altered, for example fall and edging done to the saree by customer or by us on customer's request.
Any product that is used (and not just tried) or washed.
Any product that is not complete, for example saree that is returned without attached blouse (if specified in saree description).
Blouses cannot be returned or exchanged for hygiene purpose. In case of size issue you can get it altered from your local tailor as per your size and we can reimburse you alteration charges up to Rs. 100 only. You need to show us the tailoring receipt for the same. Also this will be done only once per product.
I placed my order by mistake. Can I cancel it? How? You can cancel your order within 24 hrs of placing the order, by letting us know on +91 9821511512or email@example.com or you can cancel it yourself by logging into your account. No cancellations on sarees with 'Fall & Edging' Requests. No cancellation after order is shipped. Also 'Preordered' items which are made-on-order need at least 2-3 weeks for dispatch. Preordered items cannot be cancelled once order is placed.
Please note Gift Cards cannot be cashed out, cancelled, refunded or transferred. Products purchased with Gift Cards can be exchanged only.
Colours of the actual product may vary slightly as compared to images on website due to following reasons:
Digital camera photography
Your electronic device screen configurations
We have tried our best to maintain same colours and hence we shoot most of our sarees outdoor to take advantage of natural light
Most of our sarees are work of hand and hence may not be same all over as no machines are involved here. But these little differences is what makes the fabric more beautiful and proves that it is work of hand. You may see variation in terms of colours in case of block printed fabric as amount of pressure applied may vary from one part of the fabric to another. Similarly in case of some fabric you may see overlapping threads wherever the design pattern changes. But these little imperfections gives the fabric it’s unique look and proves the authenticity of the handiwork of the artisans. Those of you who buy these fabrics regularly, are usually well aware of these differences and like those too.
There are several varieties of cotton fabric varying from soft to crisp, smooth to rough, thin to thick. Each state in India has different form of Cotton and hence all cotton sarees may not be same in terms of texture and thickness.
Most of our products are made from Natural Fibres. Unlike synthetic fibres these tend to leave colour. Rough washing may fade the colour.
Check the washing instructions in the product descriptions as few of the products may require Dry Cleaning or Hand washing only.
'Preordered' items which are made-on-order need at least 2-3 weeks for dispatch. Preordered items cannot be cancelled once order is placed.