Maheshwari Tissue Silk Saree
Shringaar - Grey (SAREE)
Country of Origin: India
Sold By: Dvija
- Return Policy
- Type: Zari Butti
- Material: Maheshwari Tissue Silk
- Texture: Soft
- Colour: Metallic Grey
- Blouse piece: Yes (0.8m)
- Washing Instructions: Dry cleaning first. Afterwards hand wash only.
- Length: 5.5 m
- Width: 43 inches
- Delivery Time: As these sarees are specially made on order, delivery time could be 7-10 days from the date of order placement.
- Our sarees are sourced directly from the weavers and no middle men are involved and hence we can give the advantage of less price directly to our customers. You can buy these sarees at much lesser price with no compromise on the quality.
The easiest way to identify any Maheshwari Silk fabric is by its beautiful woven zari border. The fabric can be dyed in varied vibrant colours and looks best when block-printed. The sarees are easy to drape and would stay perfect all day long.
Dabu printing is an age-old traditional block printing technique when there were no machines. Designs are carved in wooden blocks and then using special resistant mud and natural dyes, designs are printed on fabric. Overall it involves several stages of washing, printing and dyeing. It is very labour intensive process but end result is very unique and beautiful which gives wonderful depth of colour to the fabric not achievable with surface printing. To check the authenticity of hand block printed design you should look out for inconsistencies in design and colour intensities. The dyes used for printing are natural dyes made from plants, fruits, vegetable and flower extracts. The colours are more earthy in look unlike chemical dyes which are more vibrant but also harmful to skin. Block printed apparels are usually very expensive given the sterous process of making it but very classy and never fails to create a style statement.
Please read the below policy in detail. When you place an order with us it is understood that you have read and agreed to the policy mentioned below.
For more details about the return policy please read below:
Can I return the product if I don’t like it?
Yes (except in case of Blouses and in case of International Orders for all products). With our unique Policy (which not many clothing brands provide) if you don't like our product, you can return/exchange it. But do read the conditions of return below.
What are the conditions of return?
- If you are based in India, you can return the product (except Blouses) if you don’t like it.
- Blouses cannot be returned or exchanged for hygiene purpose. All our blouses are padded and can be worn without bra and hence similar to Lingerie we have to maintain hygiene standards. In case of size issue you can get it altered from your local tailor as per your size and we can reimburse you alteration charges up to Rs. 100 only. You need to show us the tailoring receipt for the same. Also this will be done only once per product. This is not applicable for Kurtis.
- For international orders returns/exchanges are not possible. This applies to all products.
- Refund can be done to the original mode of payment or store credit as per customer's wish. If you choose store credit we give you entire product amount and additional Rs. 150 BONUS from us. In case you choose 'Refund to Original Mode of Payment' option, Rs. 150 per product will be deducted towards processing fees.
- We refund only the product price. Shipping/COD charges (if any) will NOT be refunded.
- In case of Exchange no deductions are made other than shipping charges
- Refunds not applicable on items purchased in BOGO (Buy one Get one type) offer or combo offer. Only Exchange or Store Credit is applicable. This applies to all products in the offer.
- Returns or Exchanges not applicable on already exchanged products.
- Returns or Exchanges not applicable on orders with Free Gifts offers or Contest Prizes. FREE Gifts cannot be returned/exchanged.
- Items purchased with Store credit can only be exchanged or store credited. The bonus of Rs. 150 will not be applicable on orders paid using Store Credit. Store credits cannot be encashed.
How the refund amount is calculated?
If you purchase product of Rs. 1000 and pay Rs. 100 as shipping charges then total order value is 1100. Then following would be the refund amounts for various options chosen:
Refund to Original mode of payment or UPI = 1100 (order value) - 100 (shipping) - 150 (return processing fees) = 850
Refund to Store Credit = 1100 (order value) - 100 (shipping) + 150 (BONUS) = 1150
Exchange = 1100 (order value) - 100 (shipping) = 1000
How to use Store Credit for Shopping?
Store Credits are given in the form of discount code on emails. Apply the code at the time of checkout to avail the discount. Store Credits are valid for 3 months from the date of issue and can be applied only once. Shop for equal or greater amount as balance amount of store credit (if any) cannot be used for second shopping.
In case of Prepaid order, What will be the mode of refund?
In case of prepaid orders the refund happens to the original mode of payment via the payment gateway and the gateway handles it in safe manner. Hence customer is not required to provide any account details.
In case of COD order, how the refund would be given?
In case of COD orders, customer pays via cash to the courier company and hence we do not have the customer's account details. Please provide your account details (account name, account number, IFSC code) in the notes section of the return request form. PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PASSWORD/OTP.
Can I exchange the product with another product?
Yes we can provide exchange on the product with another product or products of your choice (provided it is available in our stock). Not applicable for blouses for hygiene purpose. The total value of the replacement should be equal or more than the value of the original product. Please note exchange can be done ONLY ONCE. More than one exchanges on same order are NOT permitted.
Can I return/exchange my order partially? For eg. If I don't like one product out of the 3 products I purchased, can I return/exchange just one?
Yes. Partial returns/exchanges are accepted. Please note if the product is part of a combo offer then only store credit or exchange is possible.
How to send the product back?
We have the facility to pickup shipment from customer. But customer can also choose to send the parcel by themselves at the address provided by us. But prior to sending the courier please make sure that the return request is placed and you get required approvals from us. We will not accept the shipment if there is no valid and approved return request in place. Also in certain cases if pickup is not possible in your area due to some restrictions or issue with our courier partner then in that case you need to ship the product back to us at your own cost.
What is the step-by-step return process?
• Once you receive the product, if you don’t like it please do not remove any of the tags attached to it. Submit request for return/exchange within 2 days of receiving the order. Returns are NOT accepted 2 days after the delivery. Fill up our return/exchange request form here:
• We will consider your request and a ’Return Approved’ email will be sent to you. Kindly do not dispatch the products before receiving a "Return Approved” Confirmation email from us, we will not be able to process such requests. We will not accept returns if the product is directly sent to us without our confirmation. Please keep all tags, contents of the package (including free gifts, if any) intact as received. We do not accept the product back if the tag is detached or if anything is missing from the original parcel.
• We will arrange for Return Pickup within 2-3 days and you will be informed about the same via the ‘Return Approved’ email we send. You need to ensure that you are available when the delivery boy comes at your doorstep. The pickup time cannot be adjusted as per customer availability. If the delivery boy is not allowed by your security to enter your premises then you need to meet him outside the premises. Please co-ordinate with the delivery boy when he calls at your number.
• We will make ONLY ONE attempt at pickup. If you miss the pickup or if your pincode does not have the return pickup facility then you need to send us the product back by any courier agent of your choice at your own cost. The product should reach us within 10 days of sending the ’Return Approved’ email. Products received after 10 days will not be accepted.
• At the time of pickup please request for the pickup slip/acknowledgement. As we ship through third party courier service this slip serves as a proof that pickup was successfully done. If the courier agent is not ready to provide the slip then do not hand over the product to him.
• At the time of pickup it is customer's responsibility to hand over the correct product to the courier agent. The courier agent is not an employee of DVIJA and hence would not know if the product given is correct or not. If we receive incorrect product, customer will have to bear the charges for the shipping back of the incorrect product as well as the second pickup charges.
• Once the parcel is picked it takes at least 7-10 days to receive the parcel at our hub after which it goes through quality checks. We verify its contents and tags. If it does not match our standards, then the same product will be shipped back (within India only) and no refund will be processed. If everything is intact we will process the refund by sending you a ‘Refund Confirmation’ email. Refunds are generally processed within 10 business days from the date of sending the ‘Refund Confirmation’ email. Refunds can be done either by Store Credit or Original Payment mode or UPI as the case may apply. A fixed amount of Rs. 150 per product will be deducted towards processing fees in case of Refund to Original Mode of Payment or UPI. Whereas Rs. 150 will be given extra in case of Store credit. The bonus of Rs. 150 will not be applicable on orders paid using Store Credit.
• If you have chosen for exchange and the price of the new product is higher than the returned product than the difference needs to be paid by the customer. Instructions to pay will be sent to customer separately.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return, viz:
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the product by the customer.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and tag (including free gifts, if any).
- Any product that is altered, for example fall and edging done to the saree by customer or by us on customer's request.
- Any product that is used (and not just tried) or washed.
- Any product that is not complete, for example saree that is returned without attached blouse (if specified in saree description).
I placed my order by mistake. Can I cancel it? How?
You can cancel your order within 24 hrs of placing the order, by calling us know on +91 9821511512 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on +91 9326755012. No cancellations on sarees with 'Fall & Edging' Requests. No cancellation after order is shipped. Also 'Preordered' items which are made-on-order need at least 2 weeks for dispatch. Preordered items cannot be cancelled once order is placed.
Please note Gift Cards cannot be cashed out, cancelled, refunded or transferred. Products purchased with Gift Cards can be exchanged only.
- Colours of the actual product may vary slightly as compared to images on website due to following reasons:
- Lighting effects
- Digital camera photography
- Your electronic device screen configurations
We have tried our best to maintain same colours and hence we shoot most of our sarees outdoor to take advantage of natural light
- Most of our sarees are work of hand and hence may not be same all over as no machines are involved here. But these little differences is what makes the fabric more beautiful and proves that it is work of hand. You may see variation in terms of colours in case of block printed fabric as amount of pressure applied may vary from one part of the fabric to another. Similarly in case of some fabric you may see overlapping threads wherever the design pattern changes. But these little imperfections gives the fabric it’s unique look and proves the authenticity of the handiwork of the artisans. Those of you who buy these fabrics regularly, are usually well aware of these differences and like those too.
- There are several varieties of cotton fabric varying from soft to crisp, smooth to rough, thin to thick. Each state in India has different form of Cotton and hence all cotton sarees may not be same in terms of texture and thickness.
- Most of our products are made from Natural Fibres. Unlike synthetic fibres these tend to leave colour. Rough washing may fade the colour.
- Check the washing instructions in the product descriptions as few of the products may require Dry Cleaning or Hand washing only.
- 'Preordered' items which are made-on-order need at least 2-3 weeks for dispatch. Preordered items cannot be cancelled once order is placed.
- Read our Return & Exchange Policy before you decide to buy