BLACK FRIDAY SALE: Buy 2 sarees and get 30% OFF on 3rd one. Add all 3 items to the cart to avail the discount. Offer valid till 29th Nov.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders within India
Type: Machine Printed Ajrakh
Material: Cotton Linen Blend
Texture: Rough and thick
Colour: Red, Navy Blue and White
Blouse piece: Yes (But not same as model is wearing)
Washing Instructions: First time dry cleaning is required. Later hand wash only. No machine washing.
Linen is a textile made from the fibers of the flax plant. These fibers are carefully extracted, spun into yarn, and then woven into long sheets of comfortable, durable fabric called linen fabric. Linen is very strong, absorbent, and dries faster than cotton. Because of these properties, linen is comfortable to wear in hot weather and is valued for use in garments. Sarees made of linen are valued for their exceptional coolness and freshness. But on the contrary, it also keeps you warm in winters. It is truely an all-season saree which can be worn throughout the year. Sometimes Linen is blended with Cotton to make it light as Pure Organic Linen can be very heavy to carry.
Ajrak also known as Ajrakh, is a unique form of blockprinting found mostly in Sindh, Pakistan and Ajrakhpur, India. The level of geometry on the garment comes from the usage of a method of printing called woodblock printing in which prints were transferred from geometric shapes etched on the wooden blocks by pressing them hard on the fabric. The tradition still prevails centuries later, and people still use the same methods of production that were used in the earlier days to create an ajrak. Ajrak craft products are made with natural dyes. The entire production of the products include both vegetable dyes and mineral dyes. Indigo is a key dye. The most commonly observed pattern in Ajrak blocks and hence the fabric is dots between two lines, these dots are of same radius in almost all the design. These dots were initially carved out by hands, however later on brass nails were used to fill spaces between the two walls. This aspect is crucial in determining the expertise of the artisan. Our product is a digital version of ajrak.
We at Shop@DVIJA believe in full Customer Satisfaction & always help our customers as much as we can. While our competitors only accept returns in case of manufacturing defects, we take our product back even if you just don't like it. Please also read the 'Read-Before-You-Buy' tab before deciding to purchase or return our products.
For more details about the return policy please read below:
Can I return the product if I don’t like it?
Yes of course (except in case of International Orders). With our unique No-Questions-Asked Policy (which not many clothing brands provide) if you don't like our product, you can return it and get refund.
What are the conditions of return?
You can return the product if you don’t like it and get a refund/store credit if you are based in India. For international orders returns/exchanges are not possible.
We refund only the product price. Shipping/COD charges will NOT be refunded.
Also a fixed amount of Rs. 120 per product will be deducted towards processing fees in case you choose Refund option.
If you choose Store credit option we will not make any deductions (except shipping charges if any).
Returns not applicable in case of contest prizes.
Returns not applicable on items on sale or offer. Only Exchange is applicable.
Returns or Exchanges not applicable on already exchanged products.
Can I exchange the product with another product? Yes we can provide exchange on the product with another product of your choice (provided it is available in our stock). We will reserve your desired product only when we receive the parcel back at our destination. If the desired product gets sold out by that time then you might have to choose another product. Please note exchange can be done ONLY ONCE. More than one exchanges on same order are NOT permitted.
Can I return/exchange my order partially? For eg. If I don't like one product out of the 3 products I purchased, can I return/exchange just one? Yes. Partial returns/exchanges are accepted. Only the price of that one product will be adjusted excluding a fixed amount of Rs. 120 per product towards processing fees in case of returns.
How to send the product back?
We have the facility to pickup shipment from customer. But customer can also choose to send the parcel by themselves at the address provided by us. But prior to sending the courier please make sure that the return request is placed and you get required approvals from us. We will not accept the shipment if there is no valid and approved return request in place. Also in certain cases if pickup is not possible in your area due to some restrictions or issue with our courier partner then in that case you need to ship the product back to us.
What is the step-by-step return process?
• Once you receive the saree, if you don’t like it please do not remove any of the tags attached to the saree. Submit request for return/exchange within 2 days of receiving the order. Returns are NOT accepted 2 days after the delivery. Fill up our return/exchange request form here:
• We will consider your request and a ’Return Approved’ email will be sent to you. Kindly do not dispatch the products before receiving a "Return Approved” Confirmation email from us, we will not be able to process such requests. We will not accept returns if the product is directly sent to us without our confirmation. Please keep all tags, contents of the package (including free gifts, if any) intact as received. We do not accept the product back if the tag is detached or if anything is missing from the original parcel.
• We will arrange for Return Pickup within 2-3 days and you will be informed about the same via the ‘Return Approved’ email we send. You need to ensure that you are available when the delivery boy comes at your doorstep. The pickup time cannot be adjusted as per customer availability. If the delivery boy is not allowed by your security to enter your premises then you need to meet him outside the premises. Please co-ordinate with the delivery boy when he calls at your number.
• We will make ONLY ONE attempt at pickup. If you miss the pickup or if your pincode does not have the return pickup facility then you need to send us the product back by any courier agent of your choice. The product should reach us within 10 days of sending the ’Return Approved’ email. Products received after 10 days will not be accepted.
• Once the parcel is picked it takes at least 7-10 days to receive the parcel at our hub after which it goes through quality checks. We verify it's contents and tags. If it does not match our standards, then the same product will be shipped back (within India only) and no refund will be processed. If everything is intact we will process the refund by sending you a ‘Refund Confirmation’ email. Refunds are generally processed within 10 business days from the date of sending the ‘Refund Confirmation’ email. Refunds can be done either by Store Credit or Bank Transfer or Original Payment mode as chosen by you. A fixed amount of Rs. 120 per product will be deducted towards processing fees in case of refunds. If you choose Store credit option we will not make any deductions (except shipping charges if any).
• If you have chosen for exchange and the price of the new product is higher than the returned product than the difference needs to be paid by the customer. Instructions to pay will be sent to customer separately. But if the price of new product is lesser than the returned product than the difference will be refunded to the customer.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return, viz: • Any product that exhibits physical damage to the product by the customer. • Any product that is returned without all original packaging and tag (including free gifts, if any). • Any product that is altered, for example fall and edging done to the saree by customer or by us on customer's request. • Any product that is used (and not just tried) or washed. • Any product that is not complete, for example saree that is returned without attached blouse (if specified in saree description).
I placed my order by mistake. Can I cancel it? How? You can cancel your order within 24 hrs of placing the order, by letting us know on 8104228297 or email@example.com or you can cancel it yourself by logging into your account. No cancellations on sarees with 'Fall & Edging' Requests. No cancellation after order is shipped.
Please note Gift Cards cannot be cashed out, cancelled, refunded or transferred. Products purchased with Gift Cards can be exchanged only.
Colours of the actual product may vary slightly as compared to images on website due to following reasons:
Digital camera photography
Your electronic device screen configurations
We have tried our best to maintain same colours and hence we shoot most of our sarees outdoor to take advantage of natural light
Most of our sarees are work of hand and hence may not be same all over as no machines are involved here. But these little differences is what makes the fabric more beautiful and proves that it is work of hand. You may see variation in terms of colours in case of block printed fabric as amount of pressure applied may vary from one part of the fabric to another. Similarly in case of some fabric you may see overlapping threads wherever the design pattern changes. But these little imperfections gives the fabric it’s unique look and proves the authenticity of the handiwork of the artisans. Those of you who buy these fabrics regularly, are usually well aware of these differences and like those too.
There are several varieties of cotton fabric varying from soft to crisp, smooth to rough, thin to thick. Each state in India has different form of Cotton and hence all cotton sarees may not be same in terms of texture and thickness.
Most of our products are made from Natural Fibres. Unlike synthetic fibres these tend to leave colour. Rough washing may fade the colour.
Hand crafted Dvija Store Sarees should NOT be washed at home. Dry clean only.