SKU-2558Regular price Rs. 2,900.00
Mulmul or Mul is a soft and fine weave of cotton, that was first made by Bengali weavers many hundred years ago. High-quality Mulmul was so lightweight and delicate that it was sometimes referred to as the “Woven Wind” by the British Raj. It was not as readily available in the beginning as it is today and was originally exclusively available to Indian royalty as the trade of Mulmul flourished under the Mughal rule. This lightweight, super soft and breathable cotton fabric is great for summer, particularly harsh Indian summers, since it readily absorbs moisture and keeps the wearer cool. Its best quality is that it gets softer with every wash unlike any other fabric. Along with its rich history, it is these qualities that made us choose this wonderful fabric for our latest collections. The next time you purchase one of our pieces from our “Woven Wind” collection feel the beautiful fabric and you’ll thank the Bengali weavers from ages ago, who first created this splendid cotton weave.
The weaving of mulmul fabric is a very complicated process. The yarn thread is so thin and fine that the fabric tears off if too much pressure is applied and thus leading to loss of fabric. That's why pure hand woven mulmul is always very expensive but also very comfortable to carry. We have also added matching tassels to make the saree look very attractive. The saree has a beautiful flower and leaf motifs all over and tiny hand stitched sequins to add a bit of sparkle.
Are they stars? Nope...Is it raining gold? Nope... Is it Fairy Dust? Nope... Those are the magical creatures who have their own sparkle and look like little specks of Gold. The Fire Flies are often seen in dense forests covered with pitch darkness. Each firefly may seem very small and insignificant but when they glow together they have the power to light up the entire tree. They are nothing less than a mother nature's miracle. Our collection of mulmul sarees are inspired by the concept of fireflies. The sarees have the design pattern of beautiful flower and leaf motifs that paint the picture of a dense forest and have very tiny sequins all over the saree that represent the firefiles. We wish this adds a bit of a sparkle to your wardrobe.
We at Shop@DVIJA believe in full Customer Satisfaction & always help our customers as much as we can. But also note that handloom products do have little imperfections unlike machine made products which all look exactly the same. But these imperfections is what proves its authenticity and the beauty of craftsmanship lies in the uniqueness of each product which is entirely hand made by the artisans. It’s like an artist who cannot paint the same picture in exactly the same way every time as it is not humanly possible. Please bear this in mind before deciding to return our products. Also we do not enhance our product images. We shoot all our products in natural light but due to your device screen resolutions the products may look different from one device to another leading to slight differences in colour and brightness.
Please read the below policy in detail. When you place an order with us it is understood that you have read and agreed to the policy mentioned below.
For more details about the return policy please read below:
Can I return the product if I don’t like it?
Yes (except in case of Blouses and in case of International Orders for all products). With our unique Policy (which not many clothing brands provide) if you don't like our product, you can return/exchange it. But do read the conditions of return below.
What are the conditions of return?
How to use Store Credit for Shopping?
Store Credits are given in the form of discount code on emails. Apply the code at the time of checkout to avail the discount. Store Credits are valid for 3 months from the date of issue and can be applied only once. Shop for equal or greater amount as balance amount of store credit (if any) cannot be used for second shopping.
In case of COD order, why refund to account option not available?
In view of customer data safety we refrain from asking for customer account details. In case of prepaid orders the refund happens to the original mode of payment via the payment gateway and the gateway handles it in safe manner. Hence customer is not required to provide any account details. But in case of COD as the payment is done via cash or card to the courier company we do not have the customer's account details and hence refund is possible only through store credit or exchange. This is in the best interest of the customer.
Can I exchange the product with another product?
Yes we can provide exchange on the product with another product or products of your choice (provided it is available in our stock). Not applicable for blouses for hygiene purpose. The total value of the replacement should be equal or more than the value of the original product. Please note exchange can be done ONLY ONCE. More than one exchanges on same order are NOT permitted.
Can I return/exchange my order partially? For eg. If I don't like one product out of the 3 products I purchased, can I return/exchange just one?
Yes. Partial returns/exchanges are accepted. Only the price of that one product will be adjusted excluding a fixed amount of Rs. 150 per product towards processing fees in case of Refund to Original mode of Payment.
How to send the product back?
We have the facility to pickup shipment from customer. But customer can also choose to send the parcel by themselves at the address provided by us. But prior to sending the courier please make sure that the return request is placed and you get required approvals from us. We will not accept the shipment if there is no valid and approved return request in place. Also in certain cases if pickup is not possible in your area due to some restrictions or issue with our courier partner then in that case you need to ship the product back to us.
What is the step-by-step return process?
• Once you receive the product, if you don’t like it please do not remove any of the tags attached to it. Submit request for return/exchange within 2 days of receiving the order. Returns are NOT accepted 2 days after the delivery. Fill up our return/exchange request form here:
• We will consider your request and a ’Return Approved’ email will be sent to you. Kindly do not dispatch the products before receiving a "Return Approved” Confirmation email from us, we will not be able to process such requests. We will not accept returns if the product is directly sent to us without our confirmation. Please keep all tags, contents of the package (including free gifts, if any) intact as received. We do not accept the product back if the tag is detached or if anything is missing from the original parcel.
• We will arrange for Return Pickup within 2-3 days and you will be informed about the same via the ‘Return Approved’ email we send. You need to ensure that you are available when the delivery boy comes at your doorstep. The pickup time cannot be adjusted as per customer availability. If the delivery boy is not allowed by your security to enter your premises then you need to meet him outside the premises. Please co-ordinate with the delivery boy when he calls at your number.
• We will make ONLY ONE attempt at pickup. If you miss the pickup or if your pincode does not have the return pickup facility then you need to send us the product back by any courier agent of your choice. The product should reach us within 10 days of sending the ’Return Approved’ email. Products received after 10 days will not be accepted.
• Once the parcel is picked it takes at least 7-10 days to receive the parcel at our hub after which it goes through quality checks. We verify its contents and tags. If it does not match our standards, then the same product will be shipped back (within India only) and no refund will be processed. If everything is intact we will process the refund by sending you a ‘Refund Confirmation’ email. Refunds are generally processed within 10 business days from the date of sending the ‘Refund Confirmation’ email. Refunds can be done either by Store Credit or Original Payment mode as the case may apply. A fixed amount of Rs. 150 per product will be deducted towards processing fees in case of Refund to Original Mode of Payment.
• If you have chosen for exchange and the price of the new product is higher than the returned product than the difference needs to be paid by the customer. Instructions to pay will be sent to customer separately.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return, viz:
I placed my order by mistake. Can I cancel it? How?
You can cancel your order within 24 hrs of placing the order, by letting us know on +91 9821511512 or firstname.lastname@example.org or you can cancel it yourself by logging into your account. No cancellations on sarees with 'Fall & Edging' Requests. No cancellation after order is shipped. Also 'Preordered' items which are made-on-order need at least 2-3 weeks for dispatch. Preordered items cannot be cancelled once order is placed.
Please note Gift Cards cannot be cashed out, cancelled, refunded or transferred. Products purchased with Gift Cards can be exchanged only.
We have tried our best to maintain same colours and hence we shoot most of our sarees outdoor to take advantage of natural light
Enter your discount code here
Discount code found, it will be applied at checkout.
Discount code not found.