SKU-1163Regular price Rs. 1,900.00
Mulmul or Mul is a soft and fine weave of cotton, that was first made by Bengali weavers many hundred years ago. High-quality Mulmul was so lightweight and delicate that it was sometimes referred to as the “Woven Wind” by the British Raj. It was not as readily available in the beginning as it is today and was originally exclusively available to Indian royalty as the trade of Mulmul flourished under the Mughal rule. This lightweight, super soft and breathable cotton fabric is great for summer, particularly harsh Indian summers, since it readily absorbs moisture and keeps the wearer cool. Its best quality is that it gets softer with every wash unlike any other fabric. Along with its rich history, it is these qualities that made us choose this wonderful fabric for our latest collections. The next time you purchase one of our pieces from our “Woven Wind” collection feel the beautiful fabric and you’ll thank the Bengali weavers from ages ago, who first created this splendid cotton weave.
The weaving of mulmul fabric is a very complicated process. The yarn thread is so thin and fine that the fabric tears off if too much pressure is applied and thus leading to loss of fabric. That's why pure hand woven mulmul is always very expensive but also very comfortable to carry. We have also added matching tassels to make the saree look very attractive.
This collection is based on the theme of Love and Romance. The fabric is printed with cute little hearts all over the body of the saree and matching tassels on the pallu. These are made with a magic fabric of Mulmul that is as tender as your lover’s embrace. Drape these mulmul sarees to make him and yourself, both fall in love with you.
We at Shop@DVIJA believe in full Customer Satisfaction & always help our customers as much as we can. While our competitors only accept returns in case of manufacturing defects, we take our product back even if you just don't like it. Please also read the 'Read-Before-You-Buy' tab before deciding to purchase or return our products.
For more details about the return policy please read below:
Can I return the product if I don’t like it?
Yes of course (except in case of International Orders). With our unique No-Questions-Asked Policy (which not many clothing brands provide) if you don't like our product, you can return it and get refund.
What are the conditions of return?
Can I exchange the product with another product?
Yes we can provide exchange on the product with another product of your choice (provided it is available in our stock). We will reserve your desired product only when we receive the parcel back at our destination. If the desired product gets sold out by that time then you might have to choose another product. Please note exchange can be done ONLY ONCE. More than one exchanges on same order are NOT permitted.
Can I return/exchange my order partially? For eg. If I don't like one product out of the 3 products I purchased, can I return/exchange just one?
Yes. Partial returns/exchanges are accepted. Only the price of that one product will be adjusted excluding a fixed amount of Rs. 120 per product towards processing fees in case of returns.
How to send the product back?
We have the facility to pickup shipment from customer. But customer can also choose to send the parcel by themselves at the address provided by us. But prior to sending the courier please make sure that the return request is placed and you get required approvals from us. We will not accept the shipment if there is no valid and approved return request in place. Also in certain cases if pickup is not possible in your area due to some restrictions or issue with our courier partner then in that case you need to ship the product back to us.
What is the step-by-step return process?
• Once you receive the saree, if you don’t like it please do not remove any of the tags attached to the saree. Submit request for return/exchange within 2 days of receiving the order. Returns are NOT accepted 2 days after the delivery. Fill up our return/exchange request form here:
• We will consider your request and a ’Return Approved’ email will be sent to you. Kindly do not dispatch the products before receiving a "Return Approved” Confirmation email from us, we will not be able to process such requests. We will not accept returns if the product is directly sent to us without our confirmation. Please keep all tags, contents of the package (including free gifts, if any) intact as received. We do not accept the product back if the tag is detached or if anything is missing from the original parcel.
• We will arrange for Return Pickup within 2-3 days and you will be informed about the same via the ‘Return Approved’ email we send. You need to ensure that you are available when the delivery boy comes at your doorstep. The pickup time cannot be adjusted as per customer availability. If the delivery boy is not allowed by your security to enter your premises then you need to meet him outside the premises. Please co-ordinate with the delivery boy when he calls at your number.
• We will make ONLY ONE attempt at pickup. If you miss the pickup or if your pincode does not have the return pickup facility then you need to send us the product back by any courier agent of your choice. The product should reach us within 10 days of sending the ’Return Approved’ email. Products received after 10 days will not be accepted.
• Once the parcel is picked it takes at least 7-10 days to receive the parcel at our hub after which it goes through quality checks. We verify it's contents and tags. If it does not match our standards, then the same product will be shipped back (within India only) and no refund will be processed. If everything is intact we will process the refund by sending you a ‘Refund Confirmation’ email. Refunds are generally processed within 10 business days from the date of sending the ‘Refund Confirmation’ email. Refunds can be done either by Store Credit or Bank Transfer or Original Payment mode as chosen by you. A fixed amount of Rs. 120 per product will be deducted towards processing fees in case of refunds. If you choose Store credit option we will not make any deductions (except shipping charges if any).
• If you have chosen for exchange and the price of the new product is higher than the returned product than the difference needs to be paid by the customer. Instructions to pay will be sent to customer separately. But if the price of new product is lesser than the returned product than the difference will be refunded to the customer.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return, viz:
• Any product that exhibits physical damage to the product by the customer.
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and tag (including free gifts, if any).
• Any product that is altered, for example fall and edging done to the saree by customer or by us on customer's request.
• Any product that is used (and not just tried) or washed.
• Any product that is not complete, for example saree that is returned without attached blouse (if specified in saree description).
I placed my order by mistake. Can I cancel it? How?
You can cancel your order within 24 hrs of placing the order, by letting us know on 8104228297 or email@example.com or you can cancel it yourself by logging into your account. No cancellations on sarees with 'Fall & Edging' Requests. No cancellation after order is shipped.
Please note Gift Cards cannot be cashed out, cancelled, refunded or transferred. Products purchased with Gift Cards can be exchanged only.
We have tried our best to maintain same colours and hence we shoot most of our sarees outdoor to take advantage of natural light
Enter your discount code here
Discount code found, it will be applied at checkout.
Discount code not found.