SKU-1222Regular price Rs. 4,800.00
No one knows exactly how old cotton is. In the Indus River Valley in Pakistan, cotton was being grown, spun and woven into cloth 3,000 years BC. Cotton is a fabric that comes in different textures and forms from different parts of India. It could be soft like silk or stiff like tissue, smooth like satin or rough like jute, thin like chiffon or thick like linen. It is prefered by people all over the world especially in India due to it's high absorbent quality which keeps the wearer cool during hot and humid weather. Cotton is also easy to dye and can be printed with variety of printing techniques or can be woven to form beautiful patterns. It is classy yet economical. There is no other fabric that is as versatile as cotton. Especially Women love draping cotton sarees. For a working woman, there is nothing as elegant & professional as a pretty cotton saree!
In weaving the fabric’s uniqueness lies in the very complex process of making it. The design of the saree is all in the creative minds of the weaver. The weaver dyes each thread of the fabric with precision at various spots over it’s length. Looking at the un-woven threads it is very difficult to make out what the end result is going to be. But finally when all the threads are woven together it starts forming the correct pattern as imagined by the artisan. The loom is operated without any electricity with the perfect co-ordination of hands and feet of the weaver. As the fabric is being woven, the weavers weave motifs into the pallu, border or body of the saree. The more intricate the design, more is the price of the masterpiece. The setting up of the loom itself takes 1 month and the actual weaving takes 2-3 months. In single setup only 30-40 sarees are woven. The efforts of the weaver and the time taken to make each saree determines it's price. But the look of the saree when draped makes it priceless.
'Muhurat' stands for an auspicious moment when any important ritual is started. And every ritual begins with the worship of Lord Ganesha. No important task is complete without the blessings of the Lord. Similarly sarees from our very special collection 'Muhurat' are apt to start any new occasion of your life. Drape these Dvijas to make that special moment even more auspicious.
We at Shop@DVIJA believe in full Customer Satisfaction & always help our customers as much as we can. While our competitors only accept returns in case of manufacturing defects, we take our product back even if you just don't like it. When you place an order with us it is understood that you have read and agreed to the policy mentioned below. Please also read the 'Read-Before-You-Buy' tab before deciding to purchase or return our products.
For more details about the return policy please read below:
Can I return the product if I don’t like it?
Yes of course (except in case of International Orders). With our unique No-Questions-Asked Policy (which not many clothing brands provide) if you don't like our product, you can return it and get refund.
What are the conditions of return?
Can I exchange the product with another product?
Yes we can provide exchange on the product with another product or products of your choice (provided it is available in our stock). The total value of the replacement should be equal or more than the value of the original product. Please note exchange can be done ONLY ONCE. More than one exchanges on same order are NOT permitted.
Can I return/exchange my order partially? For eg. If I don't like one product out of the 3 products I purchased, can I return/exchange just one?
Yes. Partial returns/exchanges are accepted. Only the price of that one product will be adjusted excluding a fixed amount of Rs. 150 per product towards processing fees in case of Refund to Original mode of Payment.
How to send the product back?
We have the facility to pickup shipment from customer. But customer can also choose to send the parcel by themselves at the address provided by us. But prior to sending the courier please make sure that the return request is placed and you get required approvals from us. We will not accept the shipment if there is no valid and approved return request in place. Also in certain cases if pickup is not possible in your area due to some restrictions or issue with our courier partner then in that case you need to ship the product back to us.
What is the step-by-step return process?
• Once you receive the saree, if you don’t like it please do not remove any of the tags attached to the saree. Submit request for return/exchange within 2 days of receiving the order. Returns are NOT accepted 2 days after the delivery. Fill up our return/exchange request form here:
• We will consider your request and a ’Return Approved’ email will be sent to you. Kindly do not dispatch the products before receiving a "Return Approved” Confirmation email from us, we will not be able to process such requests. We will not accept returns if the product is directly sent to us without our confirmation. Please keep all tags, contents of the package (including free gifts, if any) intact as received. We do not accept the product back if the tag is detached or if anything is missing from the original parcel.
• We will arrange for Return Pickup within 2-3 days and you will be informed about the same via the ‘Return Approved’ email we send. You need to ensure that you are available when the delivery boy comes at your doorstep. The pickup time cannot be adjusted as per customer availability. If the delivery boy is not allowed by your security to enter your premises then you need to meet him outside the premises. Please co-ordinate with the delivery boy when he calls at your number.
• We will make ONLY ONE attempt at pickup. If you miss the pickup or if your pincode does not have the return pickup facility then you need to send us the product back by any courier agent of your choice. The product should reach us within 10 days of sending the ’Return Approved’ email. Products received after 10 days will not be accepted.
• Once the parcel is picked it takes at least 7-10 days to receive the parcel at our hub after which it goes through quality checks. We verify its contents and tags. If it does not match our standards, then the same product will be shipped back (within India only) and no refund will be processed. If everything is intact we will process the refund by sending you a ‘Refund Confirmation’ email. Refunds are generally processed within 10 business days from the date of sending the ‘Refund Confirmation’ email. Refunds can be done either by Store Credit or Original Payment mode as the case may apply. A fixed amount of Rs. 150 per product will be deducted towards processing fees in case of Refund to Original Mode of Payment.
• If you have chosen for exchange and the price of the new product is higher than the returned product than the difference needs to be paid by the customer. Instructions to pay will be sent to customer separately.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return, viz:
• Any product that exhibits physical damage to the product by the customer.
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and tag (including free gifts, if any).
• Any product that is altered, for example fall and edging done to the saree by customer or by us on customer's request.
• Any product that is used (and not just tried) or washed.
• Any product that is not complete, for example saree that is returned without attached blouse (if specified in saree description).
I placed my order by mistake. Can I cancel it? How?
You can cancel your order within 24 hrs of placing the order, by letting us know on +91 9821511512 or email@example.com or you can cancel it yourself by logging into your account. No cancellations on sarees with 'Fall & Edging' Requests. No cancellation after order is shipped. Also 'Preordered' items which are made-on-order need at least 2-3 weeks for dispatch. Preordered items cannot be cancelled once order is placed.
Please note Gift Cards cannot be cashed out, cancelled, refunded or transferred. Products purchased with Gift Cards can be exchanged only.
We have tried our best to maintain same colours and hence we shoot most of our sarees outdoor to take advantage of natural light
Enter your discount code here
Discount code found, it will be applied at checkout.
Discount code not found.